Depending on how many stamps you collect to your map, you will get the degree of either Bachelor in Candies, Masters in Sweets or Doctoral in “being stuffed! There are NO rules on which order you need to complete the degrees. Everyone can choose each year how many treats they want to have.
Bachelor in Candies – 5 stamps
Bachelors in Candies will get a badge consisting of an ice cream cone and one ice cream ball.
Masters in Sweets – 9 stamps
Masters in Sweets will get a badge consisting of an ice cream cone and two ice cream balls.
Doctoral in “being stuffed” – 14 stamps
Doctoral in “being stuffed” will get a badge consisting of an ice cream cone and two ice cream balls with a cherry on top.
If you have participated in NamiAppro for three times and you finish with a doctoral degree, you are eligible for the fantastic Fat Pony badge. Remember to bring your old batches with you as a proof!
If you have participated six times and yet again finish with a doctoral degree, you can have the additional piece for Fat Pony, as a reward for a job well done.
– The tickets bought from online sale are collected by the contact person by their name from the instructed place at the instructed time.
– The actual tickets are to be changed into maps from the place and time instructed in the ticket.
– You are also expected to take your map to the finish line designated by your map.
– NamiAppro is a student event, therefore the recommended dress code is overalls.
– In the cafés and candy stores you can either use the offers mentioned on the map or have any other non-alcoholic treat to get a stamp.
– Some of the cafeterias and stores close their doors before 8 pm, so keep that in mind especially if you start NamiAppro after 4 pm.
NamiAppro-team wishes everyone the sweetest Tuesday and delicious NamiAppro!
Bioteekkarikilta Bioner from TUT organizes the sweetest cafeteria round again on Tuesday 11th September in downtown Tampere. This is a great chance to find and tour the most atmospheric, cool and quirky cafeterias around the town meanwhile satisfying those chocolate cravings from here to eternity!
The idea of the appro is to follow a map leading you to taste the sweetest delicacies around the town. After every treat participants will get a stamp in their maps and those who cross the finish line will be awarded with overall badges. This year NamiAppro will have three different starts: Linkosuo Duo, Café Aitoleipä and Linkosuo Ratina. Every map will end up at the same place.
For newcomers the appro is also a nice tour around Tampere as many of the coffee shops are situated in the most idyllic locations.
If you confront any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org