NamiAppro 2017 is on September 12th starting from 13 to 20. Tickets are sold out!
Best photos on Instagram with hastag #namiappro2017 will be awarded!
Howdy NamiAppro people, tomorrow is The Day!
Let’s go over the instructions:
– The tickets bought from online sale are collected by the contact person by their name from the instructed place at the instructed time.
– The actual tickets are to be changed into maps from the place and time instructed in the ticket.
– Take note that the starting places close at 4:35 pm.
– There are no time limits for NamiAppro, but do take note that we will close the finish lines at 8 pm
– You are also expected to take your map to the finish line designated by your map.
– NamiAppro is a student event, therefore the recommended dress code is overalls.
– In NamiAppro the degrees are as follows: Bachelor in Candies 5 stamps, Masters in Sweets 9 stamps, Doctoral in “being stuffed” 14 stamps.
– If you have participated in NamiAppro for three times and you finish with a doctoral degree, you are eligible for the fantastic Fat Pony badge. Remember to bring your old batches with you as a proof! If you have participated six times and yet again finish with a doctoral degree, you can have the additional piece for Fat Pony, as a reward for a job well done.
– There are NO rules on which order you need to complete the degrees. Everyone can choose each year how many treats they want to have.
– In the cafés and candy stores you can either use the offers mentioned on the map or have any other non-alcoholic treat to get a stamp.
– Some of the cafeterias and stores close their doors before 8 pm, so keep that in mind especially if you start NamiAppro after 4 pm.
NamiAppro-team wishes everyone the sweetest Tuesday and delicious NamiAppro!
Bioteekkarikilta Bioner from TUT organizes the sweetest cafeteria round again on Tuesday 12th September in downtown Tampere. This is a great chance to find and tour the most atmospheric, cool and quirky cafeterias around the town meanwhile satisfying those chocolate cravings from here to eternity!
The idea of the appro is to follow a map leading you to taste the sweetest delicacies around the town. After every treat participants will get a stamp in their maps and those who cross the finish line will be awarded with overall badges. This year NamiAppro will have three different starts: Cafe Aamurusko, Spice Ice Duo and Linkosuo at Koskikeskus. Every map will end up at the same place.
For newcomers the appro is also a nice tour around Tampere as many of the coffee shops are situated in the most idyllic locations.
If you confront any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org